Background Image for Hero:
Take the First Step
The journey to a bachelor’s degree begins in high school for many Mountaineers. You can enroll in WVU courses online, on campus, or on-site in many high schools around the stateStart Earning College Credits in High School
Courses in Your School
Mountaineers Go First! Let's get started!
Come be a part of the bigger picture!
What you need to know about the ACCESS WVU Early College Program in Morgantown, West Virginia
The first step toward becoming an ACCESS student is to discuss your current academic goals and scheduling options with your parents and your high school guidance counselors.
* Are you a current high school Junior or Senior?
* Do you want to challenge yourself by getting a jump start on your college career and experience?
Do you currently hold a 3.0 cumulative grade point average?
* Are you interested in variety of college-level courses that are delivered online, on-campus, or in your high school?
If you answered 'YES' to any of these questions, then ACCESS WVU is right for you. Click on the APPLY link to get started.
* Morgantown offers the flexibility of taking courses on campus, online, and within your high school.
* WVU's accredited courses can be transferred to all other state institutions of higher learning.
* Courses will fulfill General Education requirements.
* Taking HS ACCESS courses will help you to build micro-scholarship dollars on Raise.Me
WVU Majors: Take a peak at the many majors WVU has to offer: http://majors.wvu.edu/
WVU Major Fairs: Are you a former ACCESS WVU students who plans to attend WVU this Fall? Are you unsure about a major? Come to the Major Match Fairs: http://undergraduate.wvu.edu/student-resources/events
Mountaineer Hub: WVU's centralized location for Student Accounts, Academic Information, Financial Aid, and more: http://mountaineerhub.wvu.edu/
WVU Calendar: Stay up to date with WVU holiday closings, important dates and deadlines, mid-term and final exam schedules, and much more: https://calendar.wvu.edu/
Start "LIKING" today!