Background Image for Header:
Find Your WVU ID
If you don’t know your WVU ID, you can look it up by going to https://login.wvu.edu// . Log in and your WVU ID will be displayed.
Activate your WVU Account
Using your name, last four digits of your social security number or WVU ID, go to https://login.wvu.edu/ and select "Claim Account".
- Click on “Claim Account”
- Enter First and Last name, Date of Birth
- Select “WVU ID Type” and enter your student ID #
- Click “I’m not a robot” and click next
- Answer the True/False questions and create security questions
- Change your password from the default one given
- Your password will be valid for 180 days instead of the default of 90 days. You will receive an email prior to expiration.
Find Your Textbooks
To find if a textbook is required for your course: http://wvu.bncollege.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/TBWizardView?catalogId=10001&langId=-1&storeId=15062
Enter in the Department, Course Number, and the Section of the course
Request a Transcript
Grant Parent/Guardian Access to Your Student Records
* Important Payment Announcements: http://financialaid.wvu.edu/home/announcements
Students That Ride The Personal Rapid Transit (PRT) System At WVU:
The PRT is undergoing renovation (expected to be completed this summer). During this transition time, we can expect occasional significant service outages. These can range from a few minutes to several hours, and severe weather can make these outages both longer and more frequent.
All HS ACCESS Students should account for travel and wait times if you plan to use the PRT as a primary mode of transportation to and from your on-campus classes.
PRT outages are posted live on the WVU Department of Transportation’s Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/WVU-DOT-104121102981415/