Find Your WVU ID
If you don’t know your WVU ID, you can look it up by going to https://login.wvu.edu// . Log in and your WVU ID will be displayed.
Activate your WVU Account
Using your name, last four digits of your social security number or WVU ID, go to https://login.wvu.edu/ and select "Claim Account".
- Click on “Claim Account”
- Enter First and Last name, Date of Birth
- Select “WVU ID Type” and enter your student ID #
- Click “I’m not a robot” and click next
- Answer the True/False questions and create security questions
- Change your password from the default one given
- Your password will be valid for 180 days instead of the default of 90 days. You will receive an email prior to expiration.
Find Your Textbooks
To find if a textbook is required for your course: http://wvu.bncollege.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/TBWizardView?catalogId=10001&langId=-1&storeId=15062
Enter in the Department, Course Number, and the Section of the course